VERONA, N.Y. -- A Verona woman is recovering after Oneida County Sheriff Deputies say she was hit by a car.
It happened around 8:40 Thursday night on County Highway 50 in Verona.
Deputies say 57-year-old Terry Depasquale, of Verona was driving Southbound when she hit, 54-year-old Jill Tietjen, also of Verona.
Tietjen was on the road at the time, trying to get her dog back that ran loose.
She was taken to Rome Memorial Hospital for minor injuries.
No tickets were issued.
- Verona woman struck by vehicle trying to retrieve dog
- Verona man hospitalized after vehicle strikes utility pole
- Police: Intoxicated pedestrian struck by vehicle in New Hartford
- Police seek driver of vehicle that struck, injured deputy
- Rome woman accused of leaving dog inside vehicle during festival
- UPDATE: Missing Verona man found
- Woman struck, killed by police car answering call
- Syracuse woman dies after being struck by truck on I-90
- Police: Oneonta man broke into apartment to retrieve child, refused to leave
- UPDATE: Westmoreland pastor dies of injuries after being struck by vehicle