UTICA- For the fourth year in a row, the CNY Veterans Outreach Center held their annual Veterans Day 5K fun run.
The run started and finished at the Welsh Bush Road entrance to Proctor Park.
Organizers for the event said it's always nice to see the community com together for such a meaningful event.
Ages 10 and up paid $25, and veterans and active duty military paid $20.
- Veterans Day Run at Proctor Park
- Bridge restoration project completed in Proctor Park
- Sal Longo Field construction begins at Utica's TR Proctor Park
- Utica police will be regularly patrolling Proctor Park
- Proctor Park hosts "Stop The Violence Kickball Tournament"
- New Sal Longo Field opens at Proctor Park
- Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Festival returns Tuesday
- Proctor High School athletic field renovations underway
- Author encourages Proctor students to share experiences
- Palmieri announces new athletic field to be built at Proctor Park this fall