TABERG- A person confined to a wheelchair was airlifted to the hospital with severe burns following a fire on Glenmore Road in Taberg, Saturday night.
The Taberg Fire Chief said the victim managed to drag themselves out of their wheelchair and call 911.
The victim was airlifted to Upstate Medical Center with severe burns and smoke inhalation.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Victim airlifted to hospital with severe burns following fire in Taberg
- Elderly man stable after suffering severe burns in Taberg house fire
- Mug Club: Taberg Vol. Fire Co. Chicken BBQ Fundraiser
- Several brush fires amid statewide burn ban
- 2 Taberg children accused of prank calling state police
- At least 1 person airlifted to hospital following Trenton crash
- Natural Gas Fire in Utica burns for several hours
- Taberg man accused of raping woman, holding her against her will in Trenton
- Taberg teen rescued by jogger after falling through Barge Canal ice
- Remsen man airlifted to Syracuse Hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning