ROME, N.Y. -- A Vienna man has minor injuries after he crashed his car just along Route 46 and Rome New London Road, in Rome.
Authorities say the crash happened just after 4am Tuesday.
Oneida County Sheriff''s Deputies say Daniel Tompkins, 26 of Vienna lost control of his car.
He hit a national grid utility pole and then a culvert before he stopped. He was taken to Rome Memorial Hospital for minor injuries.
Daniel Tompkins was issued a traffic ticket for an unsafe lane change.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office was assisted on-scene by the New York State Police, City of Rome Fire Department, and AmCare Ambulance.
- Vienna man injured, ticketed in Rome car crash
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Rome teen injured, ticketed after three-car crash
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Vienna car-pedestrian crash leads to severe injury and arrest
- Westmoreland woman dead in Vienna crash
- Rome man seriously injured in Lee car, fuel tanker crash
- Car crashes through Rome storefront
- Deputies look into Vienna shots fired investigation
- Boonville man killed in logging accident in Vienna