HERKIMER, N.Y. – The village of Herkimer offices will be closed to the public until further notice.
Residents are advised to leave water payments or parking ticket payments in the drop box in the Municipal Hall lobby. Once the payments are processed, a receipt will be mailed.
Anyone who has an urgent question can call 315-866-3303.
Also, to limit contact and the spread of coronavirus, village court will not be in session through at least April 15.
The following court dates have been rescheduled at this time:
- March 17 adjourned to April 21
- March 18 adjourned to April 15
- March 24 adjourned to April 28
- March 25 adjourned to April 22
- April 1 adjourned to April 29
- April 7 adjourned to May 5
- April 8 adjourned to May 13