MILFORD- Officials in the Village of Milford have issued a mandatory conserve water advisory.
Officials said they have a low water table due to the lack of rain.
Residents are being asked to use the water when necessary for drinking, cooking and bathing.
No word as to when the order will be lifted.
- Village of Milford: Mandatory conserve water order
- Water Shortage in Milford
- Village of Milford proposes law regarding short-term rental agreements
- State of Emergency, conserve water order continue in Ilion
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break
- Vote: Village of Milford holding elections for mayor, trustee positions Tuesday
- BOIL WATER ADVISORY: Village of Herkimer
- The new United Methodist Church in Milford
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted, conserve water still in effect for Sauquoit Water District
- Ilion village board approves 10 percent water rate hike