All of the AHL mascots are competing in #MascotMadness, and you’ll have the chance to vote for the Utica Comets’ mascot next week!
Over the next two weeks, the 24 mascots in the AHL will be placed into six different preliminary groups, and then the winner of each group will advance to the finals. You can vote up to 10 times per day, and by casting your vote, you may be eligible to win some AHL prizes.
The Utica Comets’ mascot, Audie, will be up against mascots from Chicago, Manitoba, Providence and Rockford. You can cast your vote for that group on Tuesday, March 27 through Thursday, March 29.
The finals vote will be April 4-6.
Voting for each group will end at 2 p.m. on the day it’s scheduled to end, and voting for the group scheduled to begin on that day will start at 2 p.m.
Here is the full schedule of #MascotMadness voting:
- March 21-23: Bakersfield, Hartford, Lehigh Valley, Syracuse and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton
- March 23-25: Binghamton, Grand Rapids, Laval, Rochester, Texas
- March 25-27: Bridgeport, Hershey, Ontario, San Jose, Toronto
- March 27-29: Chicago, Manitoba, Providence, Rockford, Utica
- March 31-April 2: Cleveland, Milwaukee, San Diego, Springfield
- April 4-6: Finals
To vote for your favorite mascot, click here.