UTICA, N.Y. -- The deadline to vote for the 2020 Levitt AMP Grant Awards is Wednesday, November 20, 2019. This is to keep the City of Utica in the running to have the free 10-week, outdoor concert series in Summer 2020. Voting ends at 8pm Wednesday.
Your votes determine the Top 25 Levitt AMP finalists and keep your community in the running for a free outdoor Levitt AMP Music Series!
HOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE (IN FOUR STEPS!)
1. Visit Levitt AMP homepage
- Voters must create an account prior to voting.
- To sign up, go to levittamp.org (the Levitt AMP homepage) and click “Vote” in the top menu OR the “Sign up to Vote” button.
- You can also click here to go directly to levittamp.org/vote.
2. Sign up to vote
- Sign up to vote for your favorite Levitt AMP proposal(s) by signing in with your Facebook or Google account, OR simply by filling out this brief online signup form and creating a password.
- Email email@example.com if you have any trouble registering.
3. Log into your account
- Now that you have an account, go to levittamp.org (the Levitt AMP homepage), and log in.
4. Vote for your favorite Levitt AMP proposal(s)!
- Scroll down to the leaderboard, showing all Levitt AMP proposals.
- Learn more and vote at levittamp.org
- Find the proposal you would like to vote for and click “Learn more & Vote.”
- Click “vote now” to cast your vote.
- Congrats, you’ve voted!
Reminder: You can vote for a total of five different proposals, but can only vote for each proposal once.