A national memorial service is being held Saturday morning at Washington National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. to honor the life of Sen. John McCain of Arizona.
On Friday, the Capitol Rotunda was packed as McCain's colleagues on Capitol Hill offered a final farewell, and the public then had their chance to say goodbye to the senator who served 34 years in Congress.
McCain - who was a six-term senator, a former Navy pilot, and a Vietnam War POW - will be buried at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
The national memorial service is set to begin at 10 a.m., with NBC's coverage beginning at 9 a.m. When it begins, you can watch live here, or tune into WKTV NBC.
- WATCH LIVE: National memorial service for Sen. John McCain
- Politics dominate McCain memorial service
- BREAKING: Sen. John McCain dies at 81
- Remembering John McCain
- Memorial services planned for John Smirk
- WATCH LIVE: 4th annual CNY Memorial Stair Climb in Utica
- Arizona governor names former Sen. Jon Kyl as McCain's replacement
- John McCain honored in ceremony at US Capitol
- Local veterans: McCain's legacy a life of service
- Girl, 4 others shot during Syracuse memorial service expected to live