UTICA – President Donald Trump hosted a fundraiser event for Congresswoman Claudia Tenney in Utica on Monday.
The private event was held at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Utica on Lafayette Street, and tickets cost $1,000, $5,000 or $15,000.
Trump flew into Griffiss International Airport in Rome at 4:05 p.m. and then made his way to Utica, where hundreds of supporters and protesters were waiting with signs and chants.
The event was originally closed to the media, but a network pool camera provided live television coverage of Trump’s speech.
Some of the topics Trump spoke about included the economy, jobs, taxes, energy, and political candidates he was supporting, such as Congresswoman Tenney and Chele Farley, who is running for U.S. Senate against Kirsten Gillibrand.
To listen to Trump's speech, watch the video above.
- WATCH: President Donald Trump speaks at Tenney's fundraiser in Utica
- Tenney Speaks on Tax Bill
- Tenney Speaks Out on Trump's Budget
- Ticket holder confirms Trump/Tenney fundraiser will be at Hotel Utica
- Donald Trump Jr. to campaign for Tenney in Rome
- Donald Trump Jr. Campaigns for Rep. Tenney on election eve
- Paul Ryan attends fundraiser for Tenney in Southern Tier
- Tenney speaks about Masonic Care Community on House floor
- Utica Brewfest 2018- Utica Zoo's biggest fundraiser
- Presidential price tag: Cost to attend Trump fundraiser for Congresswoman Tenney