UTICA -- The annual Boilermaker Pasta Challenge was held Saturday at Mohawk Valley Community College.
At the challenge, teams of two pair up. One partner eats the pasta with a blindfold, and the other eats it without one.
It's a race to see which team finishes first.
There were 10 teams competing for dinner for two every month, for a year, from Carmella's Cafe.
Three-time pasta challenge winner Britney Whitney, and her partner Pam Mustee won this year's challenge.
NEWSCHANNEL 2 Meteorologist Reid Kisselback and Sports Anchor Alicia Daddario were also participants.
- WKTV participates in Boilermaker pasta challenge
- Mug Club: Boilermaker Pasta Challenge
- Carb lover? Carmella's Café Pasta Challenge is back Boilermaker weekend
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Boilermaker Bound: Full coverage on WKTV!
- Behind the scenes of WKTV's Boilermaker coverage
- WKTV's Bill Kardas has strong Boilermaker finish
- WKTV's Earl Davis wins Boilermaker Les Diven award
- WKTV Boilermaker coverage -- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- WKTV Boilermaker coverage -- 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.