UTICA -- The annual Boilermaker Pasta Challenge was held Saturday at Mohawk Valley Community College.
At the challenge, teams of two pair up. One partner eats the pasta with a blindfold, and the other eats it without one.
It's a race to see which team finishes first.
There were 10 teams competing for dinner for two every month, for a year, from Carmella's Cafe.
Three-time pasta challenge winner Britney Whitney, and her partner Pam Mustee won this year's challenge.
NEWSCHANNEL 2 Meteorologist Reid Kisselback and Sports Anchor Alicia Daddario were also participants.
- WKTV participates in Boilermaker pasta challenge
- Mug Club: Boilermaker Pasta Challenge
- WKTV participates in Saranac Thursdays media night
- Boilermaker Bound: Full coverage on WKTV!
- Happy Holidays from WKTV!
- Lotsa Pasta: Olive Garden offers year of never ending pasta
- Herkimer County to participate in 'Rural County Challenge'
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call now to donate!
- WKTV Heart Telethon: Call 1-866-374-9588 to donate!
- WKTV installs new $1 million transmitter