WAMPSVILLE, N.Y. -- The Madison County Department of Motor Vehicles in Wampsville will be closing for construction on Friday.
The DMV will remain closed from 3 p.m. Friday through Tuesday, March 5.
It will reopen for normal business hours on Tuesday at 8:30 a.m.
- Wampsville DMV to close for construction Friday
- Madison County DMV will be closed on Primary Day
- State police looking for answers in 26-year-old cold case in Wampsville
- Former Herkimer County DMV employee facing felony charges
- School closings and delays for Friday
- Rome's Staley Elementary School closed Thursday and Friday
- Poland Central School remains closed Friday following fire
- Intersection of West Main Street and Warren Road in Mohawk closed for construction
- Report says NY construction fatalities going up
- Construction updates on the former Radisson Hotel