We started off this week with beautiful weather and I hope you got a chance to enjoy it. But even if you didn’t get any time to go outside, the good news is that tomorrow will be just as nice with mostly sunny skies and highs in the upper 70s.
Throughout the day on Tuesday, we will have some isolated light rain showers pass through the southern valleys and near the Adirondacks. But don’t worry because these showers will only be brief if you end up getting caught under one. These same conditions will continue for Wednesday with another gorgeous day and highs in the upper 70s. However, a larger area of rain moves in with a low pressure system on Thursday and we’ll have a chance for a few thunderstorms. I wouldn’t make any outdoor plans, save it for this weekend!
On Friday, the first day of summer, our region dries out with mostly sunny skies and highs in the low 70s. What a great way to start summer! Also, you can enjoy this dry and warm weather all weekend with mostly sunny skies on Saturday and Sunday too!
- Warm weather and a great start to summer!
- Cooler weather starts Sunday!
- Great weather for apple harvests this year
- Very warm, humid weather ahead
- Chanatry's Great Grocery Grab
- Successful start for King of Kings summer reading program
- Summer academic program starts next week in West Utica
- Warm weather and rain on the way
- NEWSTALK: MVCC Summer Programs
- Summer travel tech guide