If you like warmer weather, you'll be excited about the forecast! However, if you like the snow, get
outside and enjoy all of those fun winter activities before it starts to melt.
This Sunday, February 23rd, we will have some warmer weather moving into the region. We will have plenty of
sunshine Sunday with highs in the lower 40s. This is about 10 degrees warmer than normal. For the month of
February in Utica, normal high temperatures are in the lower 30s. Overnight, lows only drop into the upper
20s, still about 10 degrees warmer than normal. For Utica, normal February lows are in the upper teens. This
warmth looks to stick around too.
For the start of the work week, highs will be in the mid 40s on Monday with mostly cloudy skies. Overnight
lows will be even warmer in the lower 30s. On Tuesday, highs will be in the lower 40s with a few light rain
showers. Overnight, lows will be in the mid to upper 30s! On Wednesday, highs will be back in the mid 40s.
Overnight, lows will be in the upper 20s. Overall, a mild start to the week. You'll only need a light jacket
and could even lower the heat at your house.
Then on Thursday, winter finally returns as highs finally dip back near normal in the lower 30s. It gets
cold quick with overnight lows in the upper teens. Even colder weather for Friday with highs in the mid 20s.
- Warm weather sticks around
- Milder weather sticks around for now!
- Very warm, humid weather ahead
- Tech talker: Making your resolutions stick in 2018
- Warm weather and rain on the way
- Warm week ahead!
- Warming up this weekend
- Mohawk Valley warming stations open during bitterly cold weather
- Warm weather and a great start to summer!
- Wildhack: Babers to stick with Syracuse football well into 2020's