KIRKLAND, N.Y. -- There's a water main break in the town of Kirkland.
All lanes are closed on Route 233 between College Street and Norton Avenue.
Officials say to avoid that area if at all possible.
There is no word yet from the town on any boil water advisory, but WKTV will have that information if it becomes available.
- Water main break impacting traffic in Kirkland
- Utica residents impacted by minor water main break
- Traffic Alert due to water main break in Utica
- Keeping up with water main breaks
- Water main break on Champlin Avenue
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Water Main break in New York Mills
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break
- Water main flushing impacts several streets in Oneonta Monday