Utica, N.Y. - Utica Police are urging motorists to avoid a a busy section of Whitesboro Street near the Adirondack Bank Center at the Utica Memorial Auditorium due to a water main break on Seneca Street.
The break happened sometime before 9:00 Saturday morning.
Please say avoid the following area as you will encounter road closures and detours :
-Whitesboro Street and Seneca Street.
-Whitesboro Street and Washington Street.
-Whitesboro Street and Division Street.
-Whitesboro Street and Hotel Street.
Police say no traffic will be allowed on Whitesboro Street in this area due to standing and flowing water.
- Traffic Alert due to water main break in Utica
- Fort Plain Schools closed Thursday due to water main break
- Crews work on water main break in Utica
- Utica residents impacted by minor water main break
- Keeping up with water main breaks
- Water main break on Champlin Avenue
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Water Main break in New York Mills
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break