UTICA, N.Y. -- Oneida County is reporting slush and ice due to a water main break on Champlin Ave. between Graham Ave. and Walcott.
Use caution when driving near the area.
- Water main break on Champlin Avenue
- Water main break on Remington Avenue in Ilion
- Keeping up with water main breaks
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Water Main break in New York Mills
- Water main break impacting traffic in Kirkland
- Power outages cause dark signals along Champlin Ave.
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break
- Crews work on water main break in Utica