CLARK MILLS, N.Y. -- A scheduled water main repair got under way today in Clark Mills, and work may last a little longer than originally planned.
Work will continue through Tuesday and possibly into Wednesday.
Some homes on East South Street and French Road in the Tindal Manor District are impacted.
Water service has been restored between repair days.
Mohawk Valley Water Authority adds there could be a disruption for some water authority customers as well.
The following roadways, along with the Tindal Manor Water District, will be without water starting around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday:
• Main St (E. South St) - From Clinton St to Westmorland Town Line
• White St
• Rose Ln
- Water main repair underway in Clark Mills' Tindal Manor District
- Main repair will cause water outage in Tindal Manor area of Clark Mills next week
- Water Main break in New York Mills
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Clark Mills man faces drug charges
- UPDATE: Water main repaired in Ilion following overnight break
- BREAKING: Water Main on Route 51 in Ilion repaired
- Water main break repaired on Albany Street in Little Falls
- Clark Mills woman critically injured in Kirkland crash
- Clark Mills man facing multiple charges following burglary investigation