UPDATE: Water has been restored on Mohawk Street following a main break earlier on Wednesday, according to Sauquoit Water District officials.
SAUQUOIT – The Sauquoit Water District has issued an advisory following a water main break on Wednesday morning.
The main break on Mohawk Street occurred around 8 a.m. Wednesday.
Water district officials say the water will be shut off on Mohawk Street between Church Road and Pinnacle Road, and they don’t know how long the outage will last. At this time, there is no boil water advisory.
- UPDATE: Water restored in Sauquoit following Mohawk Street main break
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Keeping up with water main breaks
- Water main break on Champlin Avenue
- UPDATE: Water main repaired in Ilion following overnight break
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted, conserve water still in effect for Sauquoit Water District
- Off-ramp on Horatio Street closed due to water main break
- Crews work on water main break in Utica
- Frigid weather causing dozens of local water main breaks