UPDATE: Water has been restored on Mohawk Street following a main break earlier on Wednesday, according to Sauquoit Water District officials.
SAUQUOIT – The Sauquoit Water District has issued an advisory following a water main break on Wednesday morning.
The main break on Mohawk Street occurred around 8 a.m. Wednesday.
Water district officials say the water will be shut off on Mohawk Street between Church Road and Pinnacle Road, and they don’t know how long the outage will last. At this time, there is no boil water advisory.
- UPDATE: Water restored in Sauquoit following Mohawk Street main break
- UPDATE: Whitesboro water main break repaired
- Water main break repaired on Albany Street in Little Falls
- UPDATE: Water main repaired in Ilion following overnight break
- Keeping up with water main breaks
- Water main break on Champlin Avenue
- Water Main break in New York Mills
- Ilion water project to address water main breaks and discoloration
- Milford issues boil water advisory after water main break
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted, conserve water still in effect for Sauquoit Water District