ONEONTA – There will be a temporary water outage at Gardner Place in Oneonta on Wednesday, Sept. 11 as valves on the roadway are replaced.
Residents on Gardner Place between Main Street and Center Street, will be without water for several hours. Wilber Park Apartments will not be affected by this temporary water outage.
People may notice a discoloration in the water while the city performs this maintenance. This is not a cause for alarm. Water should appear clear after running a cold-water tap for a few minutes.
There will be one-lane traffic on Gardner Place during while the city works on the valves.
Questions can be directed to the Department of Public Service by calling 607-432-2100 or email: email@example.com.
- Water valve work on Gardner Place will leave some Oneonta residents without water
- Residents in Oneonta to have water outages for valve replacement
- Oneonta water valve replacement to impact water supply
- Water valve replacement causing an outage in Oneonta
- Temporary water outage in Oneonta
- Broken valve cuts water to parts of Deerfield
- Some Oneonta residents to experience water pressure issues today
- Some Oneonta residents will temporarily be without water Monday
- Water outages issued for Oneonta residents near Ann Street
- Boil water advisory for section of Ilion during water valve replacement