MARSHALL, N.Y. -- A Waterville man is behind bars Wednesday morning after getting into a physical dispute with a person who has an active order of protection against him.
Just before 7 Monday night, Oneida County sheriff's deputies went to a home along Bogan Road in the town of Marshall for a physical dispute.
They say 38-year-old Gregory Getman, of Waterville, became combative with a person in the home and fled before police arrived.
He was located and arrested the next day, after police found him back at the same home.
Getman's charged with criminal contempt and harassment.
He was arraigned and remains in Oneida County Jail, in lieu of bail.
- Waterville man charged after dispute in town of Marshall
- Waterville community remembers transgender teen
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Holland Patent holds off Waterville in double-overtime thriller
- Waterville students learn dangers of DWI with mock crash
- Waterville community shows support for editor battling breast cancer
- One left homeless after fire in Waterville damages house
- 12-year-old Waterville student dies following sledding accident
- House Fire in the Town of Marshall confirmed fatal
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute