MARSHALL, N.Y. -- A Waterville man is behind bars Wednesday morning after getting into a physical dispute with a person who has an active order of protection against him.
Just before 7 Monday night, Oneida County sheriff's deputies went to a home along Bogan Road in the town of Marshall for a physical dispute.
They say 38-year-old Gregory Getman, of Waterville, became combative with a person in the home and fled before police arrived.
He was located and arrested the next day, after police found him back at the same home.
Getman's charged with criminal contempt and harassment.
He was arraigned and remains in Oneida County Jail, in lieu of bail.
- Waterville man charged after dispute in town of Marshall
- Waterville community remembers transgender teen
- Boonville man charged after alleged physical dispute
- Leyden man charged after alleged domestic dispute
- Mercy flight used in Waterville accident
- Rome man charged in connection to break-ins, domestic disputes
- Kirkville man arrested following Verona domestic dispute
- Sangerfield man arrested after weekend dispute
- Holland Patent holds off Waterville in double-overtime thriller
- Waterville students learn dangers of DWI with mock crash