UTICA, N.Y. -- A film that was shot in Utica back in the summer of 2016 is now streaming on Netflix.
"We the Animals" is a drama that follows three young brothers as they cope with their parents' volatile relationship by running wild and unchecked.
It was filmed in various locations throughout Utica back in the summer of 2016. Many of the actors and film crew lived in the city that summer.
People can find "We the Animals" on Netflix by simply searching for its title.
- 'We the Animals': Movie shot in Utica back in 2016 now streaming on Netflix
- Netflix to continue streaming Bourdain's 'Parts Unknown' after fan outcry
- Netflix movie filming at Thendara's Van Aukens Inne this week
- High budget movie filming in downtown Utica?
- What's streaming on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon in September
- A 911 supervisor was streaming Netflix at work when dispatchers mishandled a shooting call
- Animal keeper positions available at Utica Zoo
- Utica man charged with murdering homeless man in 2016
- Scenes shot in Sylvan Beach for movie starring Pete Davidson
- GoTD 2016: Jodi Heenan