In celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, people who wear green to Stewart’s Shops on Saturday, March 17 can get a single-scoop ice cream cone for just 50 cents.
The deal is available for people of all ages, from open to close at all Stewart’s Shops.
Last year more than 66,500 cones were bought on St. Patrick’s Day, according to Stewart’s.
To find a local Stewart's location, click here.
- Wear green to Stewart's Shops on Saturday, get a 50 cent ice cream cone
- Mug Club: Ice Cream Social
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Stewart's Shops
- The scoop on dairy-free 'ice creams'
- Mug Club: Rome Ice Cream Social
- Mug Club: Free Ice Cream Social
- Stewart's Shops recalling drink due to undeclared milk allergen
- Whitesboro ice cream store closes after 33 years
- Free coffee along Thruway, at Stewart's Shops this New Year's Eve