UTICA- The paving project along I-790 scheduled for Monday has been postponed until Tuesday due to the weather.
According to officials with the New York State Department of Transportation, the project has been pushed back because of the rain.
Crews are conducting a paving project on the Interstate 790 off-ramp to the NYS thruway and Genesee Street.
It'll now be on Tuesday September 11, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., weather permitting.
- Weather postpones paving project for Interstate 790
- Herkimer DPW to begin paving project today
- $15M paving project underway on Route 28 in Hamilton County
- Paving in the Heat 101
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- Marino pokes holes in Utica's paving plan
- Trump postpones meeting with Rosenstein
- Maddie Phaneuf's Olympic race postponed due to weather
- No joke: Wintery weather in NY; Rays-Yankees game postponed