Wednesday marks 38 years since Tammy Mahoney disappeared.
She was last seen hitch-hiking on Route 46, in Oneida, back in 1981.
Police believe the 19-year-old was raped and murdered after attending a party on Oneida Nation land.
Her body was never found.
The FBI, last month, announced a $20,000 reward for information leading to the recovery of her body or the arrest and prosecution of those responsible.
Mahoney was a student at SUNY Morrisville when she disappeared.
If you have any information -- call the FBI at 315-731-1781.
- Wednesday marks 38 years since Tammy Mahoney's disappearance in Oneida
- Oneida meth lab bust marks 18th this year, arrests made
- Oneidas mark 25th anniversary of Turning Stone
- John Mahoney of 'Frasier' fame dies at 77
- Chris Mahoney: 'tough decision' to resign from Oriskany coaching job
- 15 years since Utica teen disappeared on her way home
- Oneida County probation director retires after 45 years of service
- Solemn remembrances mark 9/11 anniversary
- Rabies Clinics in Oneida County