Friday night we have a few lingering light rain showers. It's also still fairly warm outside. Temperatures in the mid to upper 70s. Overnight and into Saturday morning we get a break from the rain with mostly cloudy skies. Lows in the low 70s.
Saturday will be another warm day with highs in the mid 80s. The bad news is that We will get rounds of heavy rain showers and thunderstorms. These will start in the afternoon and continue until Saturday night as a cold front pushes through. Lows will be in the low 60s.
Sunday we dry out as a large and very strong high pressure system moves in. This means that we will have mostly sunny skies throughout the day. Highs will only be around 80 degrees as North winds bring in some cooler air. This would be the best day of this weekend to get outside and enjoy the nice weather!
- Weekend forecast is bittersweet
- Weekend forecast
- Memorial Day Weekend Forecast
- Boilermaker Weekend Forecast
- An early look at the holiday weekend forecast
- Good and bad news for your Labor Day weekend forecast
- Cold this weekend
- Fantastic Weekend Ahead
- A spring to winter weekend
- Wet weekend, then summer returns