UTICA, N.Y. -- A weeklong road closure will impact traffic in Utica.
Broadway between Route 5S Oriskany Street eastbound, and Lafayette Street will be closed until 5 p.m.
To get to the city courthouse parking lot, use Lafayette Street.
The closure is from 7 a.m. through 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Weeklong road closure to impact Utica traffic
- Traffic Alert: Road Closures
- Weeklong crackdown on speeding underway across New York
- Traffic delays, road closures for Ilion Days Doo Dah Parade
- Traffic impacted in Utica Wednesday due to construction projects
- Traffic alert: Road work causing detours in Utica
- Traffic alert: Expected lane closures on Route 5S Oriskany Street in Utica
- Expect traffic delays, road closures for this weekend's Heart Run and Walk
- UPDATE: List of road closures for Sunday
- Movie shoot responsible for Frankfort road closure?