St. Moritz, Switzerland - Whitesboro native Reannyn Weiler is getting closer to her competition in the 2020 Youth Olympic Games and as she makes her debut at that stage, so does her event.
Weiler and teammate Maya Chen will be competing in the first women's doubles luge event in the Youth Games on Saturday, January 18.
NEWSChannel 2 caught up with Weiler via phone overseas to discuss her experience and preparation in Switzerland so far.
Click the video above to hear what she had to say
- Weiler enjoying experience at Youth Olympics in Switzerland, training for historic competition
- Whitesboro's Weiler qualifies for Youth Olympics in women's doubles luge
- Whitesboro's Weiler bears flag for United States at 2020 Youth Olympics opening ceremony
- Weiler, Chan place fourth in inaugural women's doubles luge event at Youth Olympic Games
- Sitrin Star enjoying experience at Paralympics
- Comets Rafferty enjoys first pro all-star experience
- Utica native reflects on Olympic Internship experience
- Historic Train gets some Tender love
- Downtown Utica Enjoys Free Concert
- Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy moonlit trail