CLINTON – St. David’s Society of Utica held their annual fall Gymanfa Ganu Sunday.
A Gymanfa Ganu is a festival of sacred song in the welsh tradition.
The festival took place at the Clinton United Methodist Church, where attendees sang traditional welsh hymns.
A reception followed the singing portion of the festival.
- Welsh Festival of Song held in Clinton
- Ed Welsh is retiring from AAA
- Ed Welsh named new CEO of CABVI
- Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh won't seek re-election
- Welsh flag raised over Utica City Hall for St. David's Day
- Former Utica mayor, Tim Julian, to run for Welsh's Legislature seat
- 5th annual Believe 271 Golf Tournament held in Clinton
- List of local festivals being held this weekend
- Cooperstown Artisan Festival to be held this weekend
- 10-year-old busts bullies with powerful song