ROME, N.Y. -- A woman from the town of Western faces a drug charge after a larceny investigation turned into a struggle with law enforcement at Delta Lake State Park.
After being transported to the Oneida County Sheriff's Law Enforcement Building, it was found that, Jacquelyn Colmey, was allegedly in possession of cocaine.
She was charged with petit larceny, resisting arrest and criminal possession of a controlled substance, all misdemeanors.
Colmey was arraigned and sent to Oneida County Jail with a $1000 cash bail.
- Western woman facing drug, larceny charges after struggle with officers at Delta Lake
- Car Larcenies in Rome
- Woman arrested on charges of Forgery and Grand Larceny
- Delta Lake postpones fireworks until Monday
- UPDATE: Deputies identify Delta Lake drowning victim
- Herkimer police seek help identifying woman in larceny case
- 2 facing drug charges in Herkimer
- Herkimer County DSS worker facing drug charges
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 3 facing drug charges in Rome