WESTMORELAND, N.Y. --Oneida County Sheriff's Deputies have arrested Aaron M. Smith, 28 of Westmoreland for Criminal Mischief.
His arrest stems back to an incident on May 8, 2019 at the Westmoreland Court.
Smith was inside of an Oneida County Jail transport van, when he kicked the window out, causing the window the shatter.
Smith was arraigned and released on his own recognizance.
- Westmoreland man accused of kicking window out of prisoner transport van
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Rome man accused of stealing cash, jewelry from Westmoreland home
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Westmoreland man facing criminal trespass charge
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House
- Westmoreland sex offender accused of having unregistered Facebook account
- Westmoreland woman accused of stealing checks and using them