A Westmoreland man is facing a criminal trespass charge after he allegedly went into someone else’s home and stole from it, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Kyle Grant, 33, is charged with misdemeanor second-degree criminal trespass.
Deputies say they received a report on Feb. 26 that someone had unlawfully entered a home on East Main Street in Westmoreland and stole items from inside it. Grant was developed as a suspect and ultimately charged.
Grant was issued an appearance ticket returnable to Westmoreland Town Court and released.
- Westmoreland man facing criminal trespass charge
- Otsego County man facing rape, criminal sexual act charges
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Utica man, 2 teens charged in Westmoreland burglary
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man faces rape charges
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House
- Westmoreland town pool officially opens