UTICA – A Westmoreland man who was accused of sexually abusing a child has pleaded guilty, according to the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office.
David Seelman, 34, was arrested in Dec. 2017 and charged with felony first-degree sexual abuse and misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child. Police say Seelman had sexual contact with a female child less than 11 years old.
In Oneida County Court on Friday, Seelman pleaded guilty to a charge of second-degree sexual abuse. He’s scheduled to be sentenced on Nov 9.
- Westmoreland man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Utica man pleads guilty to sexual abuse
- Sylvan Beach man accused of sexually abusing children pleads guilty
- Rome man pleads guilty to sexual contact with a child
- Utica man accused of sexually abusing child
- Utica man sentenced for sexually abusing child
- Inmate pleads guilty to sexually abusing female corrections officer