A 22-year-old girl from Westmoreland was selected to participate in the Special Olympics to represent Wisconsin, where she currently resides.
Rachael Fedor graduated from Westmoreland High School in 2015.
Fedor will play soccer in the Olympic games, which takes place in Seattle, Washington.
According to her family, she was born four months premature and has some learning disabilities, but that hasn't stopped her from chasing her dreams!
- Westmoreland native competes in 2018 Special Olympics
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Old Forge native Maddie Phaneuf to compete in biathlon Wednesday
- Utica native reflects on Olympic Internship experience
- Russians to compete as neutrals at Olympics
- Westmoreland residents receive KKK materials
- Westmoreland Masonic Lodge Open House
- Hundreds compete in Bank of America Youth Olympics
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland