VIENNA- A Westmoreland woman has died following an accident at the intersection of Route 49 and Herder Road in Vienna.
According to the Oneida County Sheriff's Department a 70 year old from Westmoreland was driving down Route 49 and passed her turn for Herder Road.
They said she tried making a U-turn to take Herder Road and didn't see a Jeep Cherokee coming. The Jeep was unable to avoid hitting her.
There were three people in the Jeep and all were transported to the hospital with an unknown extent of injuries.
The Westmoreland woman was taken to Rome Memorial where she was pronounced deceased.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Westmoreland woman dead in Vienna crash
- 2 injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Mail truck in shambles after Vienna crash
- Camden woman injured in 2-car crash in Vienna
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- Woman arrested, 2 hospitalized following overnight Vienna accident
- Vienna car-pedestrian crash leads to severe injury and arrest
- Vienna man injured, ticketed in Rome car crash
- Deputies look into Vienna shots fired investigation
- Arrest made over burglary attempt in Vienna