UTICA, N.Y. -- After the Boilermaker wraps, the famous Saranac post race party is where it’s at. It is described as a fun, unique, festive celebration that gives runners, as well as their friends and family, a chance to revel in their accomplishments.
And new this year? What the Truck Utica is putting a spin on their Tuesday tradition with What the Race!
They will be heading over to the post race party at this year’s Boilermaker to share some of the area’s favorites with the party-goers.
Those serving up some great food after the run will be:
EAT OUT LAO'D
The Healthy Choice Food Truck
Squeezers Lemonade & The Kettle Corn Truck
They’ll be stationed near the family reunion area.
Showtime will be performing live during the post race celebrations, world-famous Saranac beer will be served, along with soft drinks food, awards ceremony and more.
Time: 8 a.m. – Noon
Date: Sunday, July 14, 2019
Location: F.X. Matt Brewing Co.
811 Edward St.
- What the Race! Food trucks add to this year's Boilermaker post race party
- Boilermaker post-race party beer announced
- Military flyover scheduled for Boilermaker post-race party
- For first time in 10 years, fighter jets fly over Boilermaker Post Race Party
- Security heightened for this year's Boilermaker race
- Staff at F.X. Matt Brewery prepare for Boilermaker post-race party
- Boilermaker post race party kicks off at the brewery in Utica
- NewsTalk: Post-Boilermaker Nutrition
- Corporate Cup Challenge: Boilermaker's 'race within the race'
- Fun facts about the Boilermaker Road Race!