UTICA, N.Y. -- The rain is stopping at least one activity in the city of Utica this week.
Tuesday was supposed to mark the beginning of the "What the Truck” in North Utica, but the grounds off Leland Avenue are completely saturated.
The next event is planned for Tuesday, May 21.
- What the Truck opening postponed due to rainy Utica weather
- Maddie Phaneuf's Olympic race postponed due to weather
- Weather postpones paving project for Interstate 790
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Kids Heart Challenge postponed
- Rainy weather affecting high school sports
- Utica Common Council postpone motion to reconsider term limits law
- Trial postponed for man accused of threatening Utica College
- Utica Common Council revisits tow truck legislation
- Trump postpones meeting with Rosenstein