This year the Mohawk Valley is lucky enough to have not just one, but two local athletes competing in the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea.
You can watch Erin compete on Monday, Feb. 12 and Tuesday, Feb. 13. She will have two races on both days, at 5:30 a.m. and at 7:30 a.m.
Maddie’s mom, Janine Phaneuf, said that Maddie will not be competing in the women’s biathlon events on Saturday and Monday, but she may be competing on Wednesday, Feb. 14 for the women’s 15km individual, and she may be competing in the relay events later that week. We will provide that information as we learn more.
NBC’s Olympic coverage will begin at 8 p.m. Thursday with the figure skating team competition, as well as men’s and women’s moguls for freestyle skiing. When that coverage begins, you can watch the livestream here.
The opening ceremony will air on NBC at 8 p.m. Friday.
For complete schedules, livestreams, medal counts and more, visit NBCOlympics.com.
- When to watch local Olympians Erin Hamlin, Maddie Phaneuf
- 4-time Olympian Erin Hamlin returns home
- Remsen Olympian Erin Hamlin featured in Cosmo article
- Old Forge welcomes home Maddie Phaneuf
- Erin Hamlin back in NY
- Erin Hamlin says goodbye to Lake Placid
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin qualifies for 4th Olympics
- Rep. Claudia Tenney congratulates Erin Hamlin
- Erin Hamlin returns home to hero's welcome
- Erin Hamlin presented DeWitt Clinton Award