WHITESBORO, N.Y. – Whitesboro High School received a threat related to homecoming activities planned for Friday night, finding it not to be credible after an investigation.
The school posted a notice on its website stating that the district and law enforcement did a thorough investigation and the school does not plan to cancel any scheduled festivities due to the threat.
The homecoming parade and football game will still take place as originally planned.
- Whitesboro High School finds threat not credible ahead of homecoming festivities
- Whitesboro CSD responds to alleged threat against high school
- Non-credible threat reported at Waterville Elementary School, deputies say
- SAT exams cancelled at Whitesboro High School
- Alleged threat at New Hartford High School found to be not credible
- Another written threat found at Frankfort-Schuyler, police find no credibility
- Social media threat made against VVS, deputies say not credible
- A high school is ditching gendered homecoming roles and is crowning 'Homecoming Royalty' instead
- Police: Student-made threat at VVS School District deemed not-credible
- Holland Patent school officials say 'no credible threat' after rumors of hit list