WHITESBORO - B & F Milk Center closed their doors on Sunday because the owner decided it was time to retire.
Claire Furman opened the store and ice cream shop with her husband, who has since passed away, and another couple 33 years ago.
Claire calls the store her baby and said she will miss her customers the most.
"We had one guy that came in and had a small vanilla icecream with cherry dip at least once a day," she said. "They are very happy people, I enjoyed my customers very much," she added.
Claire is selling items from her store on Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Whitesboro ice cream store closes after 33 years
- Mug Club: Ice Cream Social
- The scoop on dairy-free 'ice creams'
- Mug Club: Rome Ice Cream Social
- Mug Club: Free Ice Cream Social
- Another person was caught on camera licking ice cream in a store, police say
- Grocery store closing up after 100 years
- Perry's debuts dairy-free, oat milk-based 'ice cream'
- Mug Club: Ice Cream Social at New Hartford Rec Center
- UPDATE: Ice jam cleared on Sauquoit Creek in Whitesboro