WHITESBORO, N.Y. -- Police have released the names of those involved in a head-on car crash in Whitesboro Monday afternoon.
Richard Marr Jr., of Whitesboro, was arrested on aggravated DWI charges, and other vehicle and traffic offenses, after he collided head-on into another vehicle on Mohawk Street.
Authorities say the other vehicle was driven by Jennifer Leigh.
That entire section of Mohawk Street was closed between Main Street and River Road late Monday afternoon.
The ages of both drivers have not yet been released.
Officials say alcohol was a factor in the crash.
- Whitesboro man accused of driving drunk in Mohawk Street crash
- Whitesboro Street Demolition
- New Hartford man accused of driving drunk on the Thruway
- Mohawk man accused of welfare fraud
- Remsen woman allegedly driving drunk, crashed into building
- Herkimer judge pleads guilty to DWAI after drunk driving crash
- Herkimer Town Court justice accused of drunk-driving, crashing SUV into former Kmart
- Mohawk man dies after motorcycle crash
- New video of police chasing man accused of driving log skidder drunk in Rome
- Oneonta man accused of driving drunk with BAC three times legal limit