WHITESTOWN, N.Y. -- One man was sent to the hospital following a car-pedestrian accident on Commercial Drive Thursday evening.
According to Whitestown Police, a car driven by 60-year-old Jane Gigliotti of Utica pulled into traffic in front of Steet Toyota just after 5:30 p.m. and hit 27-year-old Brandon Aldrich of Whitesboro while he was crossing the street.
Aldrich was rushed to St. Elizabeth Medical Center and was in listed in stable condition, before being transferred to Upstate University Hospital.
Gigliotti was also transported to the hospital for evaluation.
The accident is under investigation.
- Whitesboro man injured in car-pedestrian accident
- Hamilton College student injured in car-pedestrian accident
- Clinton man killed in car-pedestrian accident on Thruway
- Whitesboro car crash under investigation
- Utica police investigate fatal train pedestrian accident
- Three injured in Westmoreland accident
- Multi-car accident in Remsen leaves two injured
- One injured, one ticketed in Marcy car accident
- One person injured in two car accident on Route 5A
- Veterans Recognized in Whitesboro