Boonville, N.Y. - No one has come forward yet to claim the $3 million Mega Millions prize for a ticket purchased in Boonville.
The ticket, which was purchased for Friday's drawing, matched all five Mega Millions numbers but did not match the extra Mega Ball. It was purchased at the Stewart's convenience store on Post St. in Boonville.
For matching all five Mega Millions numbers the winning ticket pays out $1 million, but because whoever purchased the ticket also purchased the multiplier option, that ticket is worth $3 million since the multiplier was three times.
Stewart's Store Manager Sharon Dana says it's been a crazy day and a half since it was announced on Saturday that the ticket was purchased there. "It has been bananas here yes, I've seen a lot of folks coming in. Very exciting, I've had text messages from friends and family asking me if it was me, I wish it was."
- Who has the winning $3 million ticket?
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- Single ticket in South Carolina wins $1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot
- Mega Millions jackpot winning numbers
- Utica man wins $5M on $20 scratch-off lottery ticket
- How to win tickets to the NHL preseason game at Clinton Arena
- Megamillions ticket worth $3,000,000 sold in Boonville
- Children's Miracle Network Ticket Blitz Today!
- $100,000 Miracle Drawing tickets SOLD OUT!
- Comets season ticket holders celebrate upcoming season