NEW BERLIN, N.Y. -- A widowed-father and three children are without a home after a fire in new berlin.
It's not the first tragedy the family is dealing with.
According to a Facebook post, the man's wife passed away in February after a two-year battle with cancer.
The fire happened Tuesday morning.
Here is what is needed:
sizes needed men's 44/32, 30/32 and 34/30 men's pants adult men's small med and 2x shirts shoe sizes 13, 11, and 9 and for Bella the only girl is 14/16 pants LG girls shirts and 5/6 shoe you may contact me at 6073737253 and please share this post to help get the word spread for this family in this time of need this family has been thru help and back and then some love you Sharron Miller Rick Miller Brandon Miller Hunter Miller and Izabella Miller donations always welcome to be mailed as well to 1485 county highway 13 New Berlin NY 13411
- Widowed-father, three children without a home following New Berlin fire
- South New Berlin man's life saved by stranger
- South New Berlin woman facing animal abuse charges
- Pulse gunman's widow found not guilty
- Father convicted of killing adopted son, burning down home
- 2 children killed in Delaware County fire
- Father of Yorkville fire victim files notice of claim
- Father arrested in family's murder
- Murder victim's widower spends hours on witness stand in Conley trial
- Middleville Garage Fire Destroys Home