The Utica College football team played in its third bowl game in the last five years Saturday afternoon. The Pioneers still searching for their first-ever postseason victory.
Ithaca College and UC doing battle at Cornell University in the Scotty Whitelaw Bowl.
The Pioneers able to keep up with Ithaca in the first half.
The Bombers would take a 35-24 lead in the second half, but Utica rallies in the end to take a wild one in Ithaca, 44-42.
- Wild finish as UC defeats Ithaca to earn program's first postseason victory
- Schumer at UC to discuss plans to improve Construction Program
- UC students gathering Wednesday night
- UC hosts business plan competition
- Utica College earns accreditation for business programs
- Notre Dame girls basketball wins Juggler Classic over Little Falls, Clinton boys ice hockey downs Ithaca in OT
- UCHC announces changes to postseason tournament format
- Continentals excited for first postseason appearance
- MVCC and UC sign articulation agreement