UTICA, N.Y. -- The Fitness Mill, now in New York Mlls, is house hunting, and may have found a new location.
Alex Carbone, owner of the Fitness Mill, unveiled a proposed location for the gym.
It's 1532 Oriskany Street, in Utica, which is a former auto parts warehouse.
The property is owned by the city of Utica. The Urban Renewal Board will meet Thursday to discuss approval for sale.
Carbone is offering $400,000 for the property.
The city plans to demolish the building on the site.
Carbone wants to have shovels in the ground this fall. And as right now, an indoor pool is part of the plan.
- Will the Fitness Mill be moving to Utica?
- New Hartford Planet Fitness begins moving process
- Geppetto Studios moves to Utica
- NY Mills remembers 9-11
- 2-car crash outside Planet Fitness in north Utica
- Farmers, Food & Fitness
- Farmers, food, and fitness
- Utica College: moving on from March 5th
- 2018 Goal: Achieving financial fitness
- Utica man, NY Mills man among 5 facing drug charges in Madison County