Meteorologist Violet Scibior was live outside this Valentine's Day to talk about the cold weather and how breezy winds make it feel a lot colder with the risk for hypothermia. Watch the video to find out more.
This Valentine's Day is very cold and breezy winds make it feel even colder, which brings the risk for hypothermia.
Posted: Feb 14, 2020 6:53 PM
- Cold weather this Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day methodology
- Showing some love as Valentine's Day approaches
- Spicing up your Valentines Day at Daniele's
- Guidelines for recycling Valentine's Day gifts.
- Cold weather settling in
- Brindisi announces "Valentines for Veterans"
- Mug Club: "A Forever Valentine"
- Flower prices up slightly this Valentine's Day, depending on suppliers
- Original conversation hearts won't be available this Valentine's Day
Scroll for more content...