Meteorologist Violet Scibior was live outside this Valentine's Day to talk about the cold weather and how breezy winds make it feel a lot colder with the risk for hypothermia. Watch the video to find out more.
- Cold weather this Valentine's Day
- Valentine's Day methodology
- Showing some love as Valentine's Day approaches
- Spicing up your Valentines Day at Daniele's
- Cold weather settling in
- Brindisi announces "Valentines for Veterans"
- Mug Club: "A Forever Valentine"
- Flower prices up slightly this Valentine's Day, depending on suppliers
- Original conversation hearts won't be available this Valentine's Day
- Why flowers get so expensive on Valentine's Day