NEW HARTFORD - The New Hartford Police department arrested and charged a woman after it was reported she was switching price tags on several items in a local Walmart.
According to police, 36-year-old Jennifer Martin of Utica was caught switching several price tags on products. They said she then proceeded to self check out with those items.
Police said when Martin went to leave the store, an employee stopped her and police were notified.
They arrested and charged Martin with one felony count of falsifying business records, and misdemeanor petit larceny.
- Woman accused of switching price tags on store items
- Rain switches to snow...
- Presidential price tag: Cost to attend Trump fundraiser for Congresswoman Tenney
- Will Utica College make the switch to become a university?
- Utica woman accused of stealing from several stores in New Hartford
- Woman files police report after items go missing from Rome Cemetery
- Gas prices expected to rise
- Netflix prices are going up
- Rome deli owner accused of selling drugs from his store
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store