UTICA, N.Y. -- The Oneida County Grand Jury returned an indictment connected with the night an Albany police officer allegedly shot and killed a Syracuse man on Lincoln Avenue in Utica.
Amanda Bushley was indicted on two counts – attempted robbery in the first and second-degree.
The charges are in connection to the January 7 shooting.
The Albany officer Christofer Kitto, also charged, has resigned and pleaded guilty to DWAI -- and his patronizing a prostitute charge was dropped.
Oneida County District Attorney Scott McNamara says extensive surveillance video from Turning Stone Resort and Casino showed Kitto consuming alcohol, and captured him behaving as though his ability was impaired.
- Woman charged in connection with 'justifiable homicide' case in Utica
- Man charged with manslaughter in connection to Utica woman's death
- 3 men charged in connection to Fort Plain homicide
- Utica police make arrest in teen homicide case
- Utica man pleads not guilty in teen homicide case
- NY Senate OKs homicide charges in fatal overdose cases
- Police continue search for Utica homicide suspect
- UPDATE: Utica police investigating homicide on Elizabeth Street in Utica
- 3 more people charged in connection to double homicide at Chili's