Ilion, N.Y. - Ilion Police say a 911 came in around 12:45 Saturday morning. The caller stating there has just been a stabbing inside 15 South Third Avenue.
Officers say they found a 44-year-old man had been stabbed in the upper left chest area.
Police are not releasing the man's name yet. They do say he remains at St. Elizabeth Medical Center but no word on his condition.
Police arrested 46-year-old Tara Lyndaker and charged her with assault, criminal possession of a weapon and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
Lyndaker is being held in the Herkimer County Jail on $50,000 cash bail.
Neighbors tell us police have been at the residence a number of times in the past.
Police would neither confirm nor deny that. They said to call back on Monday for more information.
- Woman charged with stabbing a man in Ilion
- Ilion man facing welfare fraud charges
- Ilion woman charged with DWI following 1-car crash
- Ilion woman accused of welfare fraud
- Ilion man charged in crack cocaine trafficking investigation
- Ilion water problems continue
- Newstalk: Ilion Little Theatre
- Lamica wins Ilion mayor's race
- Ilion Days Doo Dah Parade
- Ilion buys the Duofold site